Dr Julia Coakes
- British Psychological Society Registered as Chartered Clinical Psychologist BPS
- Health Professions Council HPC
- Division of Clinical Psychology DCP
- EMDR Association EMDR
About Dr. Julia Coakes
For enquiries or referrals, please use this form and leave your details and reason for contacting, we aim to respond within 3 days.
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can call us on: 0800 690 6838
- Eating disorders
- Personality disorders
- Attachment issues
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Systemic Family Therapy
- BEAT Eating Disorders International Conference 2012 - Plenary Speech on Trauma and Eating Disorders
- BABCP 2012 - Symposium on Dissociation in The Real World
- BABCP 2011 - Symposium: Complex PTSD - One Case four ways
- British and Irish Group for the Study of Personality Disorder Conference 2013, talk on DBT combined with ECT and
- International Eating Disorder Conference 2013, poster presentation on working with complex Eating Disorders.
Julia has additional training in supervision. Clinical supervision is available for generic or specific clinical needs with recognition of the need for continuing professional development. Group or individual supervision is available and is intended for clinical psychologists or other health professionals working within the above clinical specialities.
You can contact Julia directly, you may be referred by your GP or a Consultant if you wish to pay for sessions through your private insurance (registered with BUPA, AVIVA, & Cigna).